Health Benefit Programs
The health of our associates and their families matters to us. And with the
costs of medical care and services a concern for many, we understand the
importance of benefit options to protect yourself and your family. The
Cincinnati Insurance Companies offer full-time associates the opportunity to
purchase health, prescription, vision and dental insurance. Some highlights of
our program include:
- free preventative care – including well-checkups and screenings – when
using the services of an in-network provider.
- participation in a Health Savings Account. An HSA is a pre-tax savings plan
that works in conjunction with our health plan and allows you to save for
eligible medical, dental and vision expenses, now and in the future. The money
that you contribute always belongs to you and our company has historically made
annual contributions to our associates’ accounts.
- the benefit of certain free, generic prescriptions paid at 100% - even
before meeting your deductible - when you enroll in our provider’s home
- options to participate in pre-tax savings plans for dependent care and
dental and vision expenses.
Employee Assistance Programs
LifeMatters is a free and confidential service that helps our associates and
their families better navigate life issues.
Group Life Insurance, Accidental Death and Dismemberment, and Short- and
Long-term Disability Plans
To help protect our associates and their families, we offer full time
- free group life insurance. Your company pays 100 percent of the premium and
automatically enrolls you at the start of employment. Amounts vary based on
your length of service.
- the option to purchase accidental death and dismemberment protection.
- free short-term disability protection and the option to purchase long-term
Retirement Savings Plan
Associates may plan for their future by depositing pre-tax and post-tax
earnings into the CFC Savings Plan, our 401 (k) savings tool.
Associates may be eligible to purchase Cincinnati Insurance Company products
including auto, life or homeowners insurance with the convenience of payroll
Read more about all our benefit programs. Candidates selected for hire will
receive complete information about these options during benefits